Pages

Tuesday 19 December 2017

SLJ Day 2, Bonus Activity: Special Meals

My Favourite meal is BEEF STEW AND RICE, yummy!!


Dice stewing Steak, lightly dust with seasoned flour and brown in frying pan, set aside.
slice carrots and an onion and lightly brown, then add a teaspoon of dried mixed herbs, 
add beef back to the pan, add 1 tin of watties pasta sauce and 1-2 cups of beef stock, gently mix all together, and place in the slow cooker for the day. Serve with rice or mash potato. Enjoy ! 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Caleb!

    Oh my gosh your post made me drool! I wish I had some beef stew with mashed potatoes for lunch it sounds delicious.

    You've done a great job with your instructions for cooking and the picture looks great. Is this your mum's specialty dish?

    I know there are other activities about food coming up in later weeks so I am excited to see what you might have next!

    Thanks heaps for your post Caleb it was great!
    Ellee :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.