Pages

Wednesday 27 December 2017

SLJ W2, D3 A1 Dealing with Stress

Stress


  I go out side and get some fresh air and calm down, I also like to listen to music and just chill for a bit, my favorite songs at the moment are: Stress out, Thunder, gravity.

If some one was stress around me, I would say to take a walk and get some fresh air, or go sit in quiet place and listen to music, or read a book.


 Image result for music            Image result for books  


Image result for walk in the trees



2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Caleb,

    Ka pai for providing us with such a smart and calm way of dealing with stress. You sound as though you have a very good head on your shoulders!
    Do you have any tips you can give your readers to help them calm down? Say, for example, two people were very angry with one another, what would you suggest they do?

    Maybe next time you could put another one of your awesome pictures on this blog post, the words just look a bit lonely is all and I find that pictures really help your blog posts pop!

    Cheers,

    Jordan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jordan
      Thank you for your feed back, and helping me, i have added to my blog and also added some pictures, i do love having pictures on my blog.
      If two of my friends were angry with each other I would say for them to go for a walk to calm down, then come back together and talk about it, and listen to each other.
      Thanks
      Caleb I

      Delete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.