Pages

Monday 8 January 2018

SLJ W4 D2 Activity 1: Chasing Great


Three Facts about the great Richie McCaw


Image result for richie mccaw

He became the first All Black to reach 100 Tests in 2011 and by the end of the 2014 season, he had played 137 Tests.


Richie McCaw is a keen pilot and in 2009 was made an honorary squadron leader of the Royal New Zealand Air Force. 


He is the most capped All Black ever (103).


He has captained the All Blacks to 51 victories in 58 Tests.


What is he doing now that he's not playing Rugby?

Does he have children?


















1 comment:

  1. Hi Caleb!

    These are some awesome facts about Richie! I didn't know that he was also a pilot, that's really impressive - He is a man of many talents!

    I liked your questions, I think it would be interesting to find out what he is doing now that he is not playing rugby for the All Blacks.

    I think that Richie is a great rugby player but my most favourite player of all time is Tana Umaga! What about you?
    Do you play rugby at all?
    I played rugby 7's for my intermediate girls team and we came 2nd in my first year and 3rd in my second year.

    Great job with this activity Caleb, keep up the awesome work!
    Ellee :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.