Pages

Sunday 7 January 2018

SLJ D3 BA

Dear Mrs King.


I would like to learn about farming stuff.  
I would like to learn things like how to use all the tractor attachments,  
I also think it is really important to learn how to save money to buy and run my own farm.


I would also like to learn how to build things then I would be able to build my own playground  
and things like that.


It would be cool if all schools had a ninja warrior course,  Then we would all grow up fit and healthy,
and would be cool if all our parks had a ninja warrior course so we could stay fit when we are growin up.

And I would like to learn how to drive trucks .

Image result for ninja warrior

1 comment:

  1. Hi Caleb!

    These are some awesome suggestions to make to your principal!
    Good job at thinking about things that could improve not only the school environment but also what you might learn about in class.

    I loooooove the ninja warrior course idea! I really enjoy watching this show on TV so I think it would be so cool to have a real course at school!
    Did you get to watch the recent Australian Ninja Warrior? I liked the guy that was a firefighter and had a big moustache. I was a little bit sad that no one made it to the final stage.
    Maybe with all the practice you could get during playtime you could sign up for New Zealand Ninja Warrior if it comes!! Would you like to?

    I also think that it is a great idea to learn building skills in school. I would have enjoyed doing this also, especially if it meant we could build our own playground!! Maybe you would like to go to a school like this:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hvHViFc0ekw

    I think the Tinkering School sounds like fun, hope you do too! (especially building a roller coaster!)
    Ellee :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.