Pages

Tuesday 2 January 2018

SLJ W2 D2 the 1920s Gold Rush

I watched the silent movie Gold Rush, I found it very hard to follow, I dont really know what it was about, it seemed to be all over the place, but I did think it was funny then the mans hat blow off.
I would not like to watch more silent movies because they are to hard for me to follow and I thought it was boring.
I have attached the link below, I would like to hear what you think of this silent movie.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kDlEvaKBkhU

1 comment:

  1. Hi Caleb,

    Thanks for giving honest feedback on the trailer for the movie! I think that the trailer is a little bit hard to follow too, the Lions cage was easier to follow: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mpjEyBKSfJQ

    I think that I would like to know what the four characters stories are in the Gold Rush and how they meet or cross paths during the movie!
    I am also curious as to why they build their house on the edge of a cliff?
    and if they really do find gold during the movie....

    Keep up the awesome blogging Caleb, can't wait to read your next post!
    Ellee :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.