Pages

Wednesday 17 January 2018

SLJ W2 D3 A2 A Helping Hand

I would love to be able to help as much as I can.

#1 I would Donate some of my own money.
Image result for NZ Dollars


#2 I would try to get all the farmers in NZ to rear one calf per farm, and when they are sold all the money goes to them. We could even try to get farmers around the world to rear a calf, that would be amazing. I would be so proud if we could do that.




Image result for Calf


#3 I would make a FARM RUN with obstacles like going over hay bales, swim through creeks, mud craws, tyre pulls, hand milking a cow, you have to get 1ltr before you can move on, pull a tractor 50m.
and it is a race to get to the other end of the farm. This would be so fun iIwould do it too.
I would like to set this up all around NZ. I think I would sale Tickets for $20 for an adult and $50 for a family.


Image result for mud runImage result for tyre pullImage result for jumping hay bale

1 comment:

  1. Hi Caleb!

    Wow, you really did get right on to it! Go you!
    These are some great ideas for raising money, I think they are really original and practical.

    That's really sweet that you would donate your own money...Do you get pocket money for helping out?

    I think this is a really clever idea with the cows, I am sure it would be appealing to people knowing that if they contribute one cow it will end out being one of many that will go to a great cause!
    How expensive do you think it would be for a farmer to rear one cow?
    I think if you could make an idea like that go global it is most definitely something to be proud of!

    I think this might be my favourite idea of all but mostly because I would love to participate!! These are also really fair prices to give the race a go, maybe farmers in the community would be happy to donate bales, cows for milking and tires so you wouldn't have to pay for the equipment either....?
    I also think the photo of the mud-covered man is hilarious (I hope that I would look like this by the end of the race too!) :)

    This was a great post Caleb, really innovative response to the activity!
    Ellee :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.